Wednesday 11 November 2009

The search for the blue monsters begins....

DAY ONE

This is a log of blue monster sightings that Echo Echo has received in the last 24 hours:

- All three monsters were caught reading a book in an undisclosed location in Derry yesterday morning at approx 11am.

- One monster was sighted on a park bench in the Waterside Area of the city around 1pm yesterday afternoon.

One passer-by exclaimed: "I was just out walking, minding my own business when I came across this blue creature sitting alone on a bench. You could say I was shocked alright, it's not something you see everyday. I didn't approach it because I had to rush on but I managed to get a photo."

No more sightings since this report so we believe the trio may have gone underground for now...

If you see them, please email Echo Echo ASAP.


Three blue monsters spotted reading in Waterside Area of Derry
Blue monster spotted on park bench

No comments:

Post a Comment